HAGGADAH AVAILABLE HERE TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH
Christian Passover Seder Dinner & Potluck
Thursday | April 14 | 6:30-8:30 pm | Worship Center & Online
An interactive journey into the Last Supper. Join us at the church or online.
The Jewish people have been celebrating Passover with a Seder meal for thousands of years. Now that Christ has come, the Seder takes on a whole new significance. Come journey with us through this ancient Hebrew festival and see Jesus and His death and resurrection throughout!
**IN-PERSON: If attending the Seder dinner in person, we will break for a potluck dinner midway through the Seder. Please bring food to share for the potluck. Also, bring enough grape juice for each person in your family to have four 8 oz. cups. The other Seder items will be provided. This dinner is interactive and fun for the WHOLE family. Babies and toddlers and children of all ages are welcome! It is a very relaxed atmosphere and there are activities for the kids, too!
**ONLINE ONLY: If attending online, you can participate in the whole process through livestream. Click HERE to watch online @ 6:30 PM on April 14. Also, watch for the Haggadah handout that will be used throughout the dinner and can be printed or just viewed through another link to be provided next week. Items needed to help prepare for this special dinner in your home are listed below. (Please do not feel like you have to have each one of these items to participate in this dinner. Do not make unnecessary trips to the store. Just use whatever you have at home that is similar and enjoy this time together!)
- 1 candle and lighter or matches
- 1 glass of water for each person
- Enough grape juice for each person to have 4 glasses
- 3 Matzah crackers (You can order this on Amazon or just use any crackers you have at your house)
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 bunch of parsley or any greens
- Horseradish (again you can order this on Amazon if you don’t have any)
- Charoset (this is a mixture of equal parts applesauce, walnuts, and honey)
- 1 plate, fork, spoon, and napkin for each person
- 1 meat bone
- White cloth or dish towel
- 2 slices of bread
Again, the above list is for those who plan to participate online only.
Contact: Church Office, email@example.com