HAGGADAH AVAILABLE HERE TO FOLLOW ALONG WITH
Thursday | April 1 | 6:00 pm | Worship Center & Online
An interactive journey into the Last Supper. Join us at the church or online. If joining in person, bring supper for your family and grape juice for the Seder meal. We will be masked and socially distanced as much as possible. The Seder event will begin at 6:00 with all of the Seder items provided (except for juice). There will be a designated time later in the evening for each family to eat their regular dinner that they bring with them. If attending in person, please SIGN UP HERE to help us know how many to set up for and how much is needed for Seder items.
For ONLINE ONLY:
Items needed to help prepare for this special dinner are listed below.
(Please do not feel like you have to have each one of these items to participate in this dinner. Do not make unnecessary trips to the store. Just use whatever you have at home that is similar and enjoy this time together!)
- 1 candle and lighter or matches
- 1 glass of water for each person
- Enough grape juice for each person to have 4 glasses
- 3 Matzah crackers (You can order this on Amazon or just use any crackers you have at your house)
- 1 hard boiled egg
- 1 bunch of parsley or any greens
- Horseradish (again you can order this on Amazon if you don’t have any)
- Charoset (this is a mixture of equal parts applesauce, walnuts and honey)
- 1 plate, fork, spoon and napkin for each person
- 1 meat bone
- White cloth or dish towel
- 2 slices of bread
Again, the above list is for those who plan to participate online only. Watch your email in the next few days for more details.
Contact: Church Office, firstname.lastname@example.org